COLORADO FLY FISHING LESSONS
Cutthroat Anglers Two-Hour Fly Fishing Lessons
You asked for it - you got it! Two-hour fly fishing lessons that gets you on the waters catching fish fast.
Are you interested in targeting trout in rivers or streams? Are you new to the sport of fly fishing? Do you want to lift fly fishing’s mysterious veil? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then these fly fishing lessons are for you!
Our fly fishing lessons provide you with the knowledge and tools to shortcut the learning curve and increase success on both guided and unguided adventures.
If you really love our fly fishing lessons and are interested in getting into fly fishing in a professional capacity then check out our Fly Fishing Guide School!
Our fly fishing lessons are all conducted by fully licensed and experienced fly fishing guides. Cutthroat Anglers have developed these unique fly fishing lessons to suit students of all ages and experience levels. However if you are already pretty experienced and feel the fly fishing lessons may not be targeting your needs then why not get the full guide experience by enrolling in our Fly Fishing Guide School.
Our two-hour fly fishing lessons are jam-packed with information and hands-on experience including:
How to cast a fly rod
Fly selection and entomology (bug science)
How to rig your rod
Tools of the trade
Using leader and tippet
How to present a fly
Where trout are most likely to be feeding in a river, and more!
Prices for Fly Fishing Lessons:
1 angler = $150.00
2 anglers = $175.00
3 anglers = $200.00
Guide trips are limited to 3 anglers per guide
* Please note these are our fly fishing lessons and not a guided trip (however it may be the best two hours you ever spend not actually catching fish)! Come join us. We would love to help you get started off on the right foot!
Reservation and Cancellation Policies:
* A 50% deposit is required to make a fly fishing lesson reservation.
* Deposit amounts are fully refundable outside of 7 days of your reservation date.
* Cancellations or date changes within 7 days of your reservation date will result in loss of the deposit.
* We hold the lesson rain or shine. If conditions are deemed too dangerous to go outside, a full refund will be issued.
Waivers and Declaimers:
* There is inherent risk in taking a guided trip.
* Anyone under 18 being is considered to be a minor.
* A signed waiver is required for each client. Minor Waivers must be signed, without exception, by either a Parent or Legal Guardian. Friends of the family cannot sign the waiver for a minor.
*All or part of this operation is conducted on Public Lands under special permit from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.