FISHING IN COLORADO - HALF DAY WADE TRIPS
The Perfect Denver Fly Fishing Trip
We realize that many people fishing for trout in Colorado are faced with strict time schedules, so we offer customized half-day trips to get you on the water no matter what your schedule.
Our Denver fly fishing half-day trips include 4 hours of fishing time. Because we may utilize your guide for an afternoon trip, half-day trips are generally limited to fishing for trout in rivers or ponds that are a short drive from our shop.
Half Day Wade Trip Prices
1 angler = $215.00
2 anglers = $275.00
3 anglers = $375.00
Guide trips are limited to 3 anglers per guide
In the summer, our half-day trips typically start at 7:30 in the morning and 1:30 in the afternoon. Please be aware that we start our winter half-day trips at 9:30 AM. However, we will gladly custom tailor a start time to fit into your busy schedule.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies:
* A 50% deposit is required to make a half day wade trip reservation.
* Deposit amounts are fully refundable outside of 7 days of your reservation date.
* Cancellations or date changes within 7 days of your reservation date will result in loss of the deposit.
* We fish rain or shine. If conditions are deemed too dangerous to fish, a full refund will be issued.
Waivers and Declaimers:
* There is inherent risk in taking a guided trip.
* Anyone under 18 being is considered to be a minor.
* A signed waiver is required for each client. Minor Waivers must be signed, without exception, by either a Parent or Legal Guardian. Friends of the family cannot sign the waiver for a minor.
*All or part of this operation is conducted on Public Lands under special permit from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.