When: August 22, 4 p.m.
Where: Lawn behind Lake Dillon Theatre Company
Who: Anyone willing to cast a fly-rod. We will have 3 categories
1. Pros- if you work for another fly shop or fly fishing retailer/outfitter
· Prize- Scott Flex 9 foot 4 weight
2. Amateurs- you know who you are..
· Prize- free full day walk/wade guide trip for 2 people
3. Kids- anyone 12 or under
· Prize- Echo Gecko Kids Fly Rods
- Patagonia door prizes
- Pros will start at 5 to accommodate guide schedules
- Free beer provided by Angry James Brewery (we will be checking IDs)
- $20 dollar registration fee (cash only)
- Kids are free
- Veterans are free
- Everyone will use a Scott Radian Rod and Ross Reel
- 3 different casting courses. One will be distance based and the other two accuracy related. You may have to hit a moving target!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name, birthday and whether you are a pro or amateur) or click on the eventbrite link below to register.
Share this post: