Mr. Morgan emerged from Kentucky, where he was raised as a whitewater enthusiast. His love for water served as a gateway into the world of fly fishing. At the age of 11, Adam picked up his first fly rod. The rest was history. Adam quickly developed an obsession with smallmouth bass on the fly, with tailwater trout fishing serving as a close second.
In 2007, Adam made the decision to turn his passion into a career by attending a fly fishing guide school in Montana. Adam landed a guide job with Cutthroat Anglers in the spring of 2009, and the move to Colorado was the catalyst of a serious problem- an addiction to fly fishing that had become exponentially worse as the allure of floating big rivers and catching wild trout took him by storm.
Lovingly known as "Captain Newjack," Adam is fueled by youthful enthusiasm and a genuine love for the sport of fly fishing. On his days off, he can be found floating the Colorado
- Originally From: Lexington, KY
- Favorite Local Fishing Spot: Arkansas River
- Favorite Place on Earth: The Colorado river through the Grand Canyon
- Most Used Rod, Reel & Line: Scott S4, Lamson Velocity, WF6F Rio GrandMovie
- Quote: “So you're saying there’s a chance!?” Jim Carey: Dumb and Dumber
- Destinations Fished: Utah, Montana, Washington State, Colorado, East coast, Florida keys, Arizona, Costa Rica, Labrador, Oregon