Blake is a Colorado native and has always had a fishing rod close by. He was given his first fly rod when he was 16 and was taught to fly fish by his Uncle James. Over the years fishing has always seemed to be part of his life and travels. He’s been blessed with a wife and little boys that love fishing as much as he does. Their family trips often involve rafts, drift boats and fly rods. If you need to find him, he can often be found floating the Upper Colorado, one of his favorite spots ever.
- Hometown: Windsor, CO
- Favorite Local Fishing Spot: Just below Needle’s Eye
- Most Used Rod, Reel & Line: 5wt Sage VXP,Lamson Litespeed, Rio Gold
- Destinations Fished: I love fishing in Colorado more than anywhere else. I have traveled to Montana, Wyoming, Louisiana, Iceland and Costa Rica on recent fishing trips.
- When I’m Not Fishing I’m a dad, a full time firefighter and help my wife run her non-profit Steve’s Club Battle Ready.
- I love to fish Colorado because I love float fishing the challenging rivers in Colorado.