Mr. Morgan emerged from Kentucky, where he was raised as a whitewater enthusiast. His love for water served as a gateway into the world of fly fishing. At the age of 11, Adam picked up his first fly rod. The rest was history. Adam quickly developed an obsession with smallmouth bass on the fly, with tailwater trout fishing serving as a close second. In 2007, Adam made the decision to turn his passion into a career by attending a fly fishing guide school in Montana. Adam landed a guide job with Cutthroat Anglers in the spring of 2009, and the move to Colorado was the catalyst of a serious problem- a true addiction to fly fishing. Lovingly known as "Captain Newjack," Adam is fueled by youthful enthusiasm and a genuine love for the sport of fly fishing.
- Hometown: Lexington, KY
- Favorite Local Fishing Spot: Arkansas River
- Most Used Rod, Reel & Line: Scott S4, Lamson Velocity, WF6F Rio GrandMovie
- Destinations Fished: Utah, Montana, Washington State, Colorado, East coast, Florida keys, Arizona, Costa Rica, Labrador, Oregon
- When I’m Not Fishing I float the Colorado.
- I love to fish Colorado because it offers a variety of sections and a plethora of fish sizes