Michelle started fly fishing after buying a vacation home in Colorado in 2010. Fly fishing seemed like the thing to learn with a house by the Blue River. Once the rod was put in her hand she became “hooked” All free time was spent fishing and constantly learning new techniques and tricks of the sport. She started out fishing for bluegill and bass in Texas. Now living in Colorado full time she loves to fish tail waters and high mountain lakes and streams for trout. Also, the salmon run on the Gunnison has become new favorite. She recently retired from the business world so becoming a fishing guide was like going to “fantasy fish camp”. She now just wants to share the fun and her love of fly fishing!
- Hometown: Warwick, Rhode Island
- Favorite Local Fishing Spot: Clinton Reservoir
- Most Used Rod, Reel & Line: TFO BVK Rio Gold Line
- Destinations Fished: Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Florida, Belize, and Patagonia
- When I’m Not Fishing I ride my bike, travel (to fish) and work at Food Hedz.
- I love to fish Colorado because it’s better than Texas.